“Crocus Travel Group” is a team of energetic and highly qualified specialists who are ready to organize a trip of any complexity to any part of Uzbekistan; may provide you with transport in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, as well as on trips between them (Ref: TCUZ0001).
Crocus Travel Group offers transport and travel services in Uzbekistan. It is a team of energetic and highly qualified specialists who are ready to organize a trip of any complexity to any part of Uzbekistan.
The company may provide you with transport in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, as well as on trips between them. Crocus Travel Group has a large fleet of vehicles, including three-, five- and six-seater cars and SUVs, minibuses with a capacity of up to 18 people and buses that can accommodate from 30 to 50 passengers.
Crocus Travel Group offers the following services in the field of domestic tourism in Uzbekistan: cultural and recreational tourism, MICE services (business, congress), organization of group and individual trips, sightseeing tours and gastronomic tourism, as well as religious tourism and pilgrimage .
In addition, Crocus Travel Group experts will be happy to help you create a travel itinerary, advise on the most convenient flight option, book a flight, a comfortable hotel room and organize transfer from / to the airport, develop a cultural and entertainment program, and suggest places where you can enjoy national cuisine and, of course, they will take into account all your wishes and preferences. If necessary, Crocus Travel Group will assist you in obtaining visa, provide an interpreter or a guide, help you to rent a car, etc.
Crocus Travel Group works only with trusted partners, and focuses on an individual approach to each client.
- Reference: TCUZ0001
- Company name: Crocus Travel Group
- Years on the market: since 2011
- Languages: Russian, English, Turkish
- Chevrolet Cobalt, up to 3 passengers
- Chevrolet Lacetti, up to 3 passengers
- Chevrolet Epica, 3 passengers
- Chevrolet Malibu, 3 passengers
- Chevrolet Orlando, 5 passengers
- Chevrolet Captiva, 5 passengers
- Toyota Prado, 5 passengers
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, 5 passengers
- Mercedes Viano, 6 passengers
- Mercedes Vito or V-class, 5-6 passengers
- Hyundai Grand Starex, 10 passengers
- Ssang Yong Istana, 14 passengers
- Toyota Hiace, 14 passengers
- Toyota Coaster, 18 passengers
- Mitsubish Rosa, 18 passengers
- Mercedes Sprinter, 18 passengers
- Bus, 30 passengers
- Bus, 43 passengers
- Bus, 45 passengers
- Working area: Uzbekistan
- Season: all year around
1) Prices are indicated in US dollars at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. Payment is made in the national currency sum (UZS)
2) Prices for vehicles may vary depending on seasonality / hours of operation / year of manufacture / model position, etc.
3) Prices include motor fuel, food and accommodation for drivers during the trip.
4) The prices may be changed due to the increase in fuel prices.
|Vehicle||Price per Tashkent city tour in dollars (USD)||Price per Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent (USD)|
|Chevrolet Cobalt, Lacetti, Epica||50-60||120-140|
|Chevrolet Orlando, Captiva||60-80||170-220|
|Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||140||270|
|Hyundai Grand Starex, Ssang Yong Istana||80-90||195-220|
Prices for other vehicles and itineraries: please, consult the company!
If you want to book this transport company services or if you need additional information, please, do not hesitate to contact it using the contact form on this page!
Remember, that your booking should be confirmed by the service provider and it does not represent a contractual relation with Central Asia Guidebook.
Doesn’t fit your needs or budget?
View more Drivers and Transport companies or let us help you! Fill out our service request form and we will do our best to help you find your ideal guide, driver, accommodation, tour or any other travel service in Central Asia!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The prices are indicative and may therefore vary depending on the current KGS/USD rate, number of days/kilometres of your itinerary or time of the year and do not represent a contractual relation with CAGB. Besides, Central Asia Guidebook is not responsible for the price changes made by service providers without notice.
You can check the actual kyrgyz currency exchange rates here or using Google services.