Young and friendly driver, who loves and respects his work. Dmitriy offers his services in Northern Kyrgyzstan. (Reference: DKG0019)
Dmitriy is a young and friendly driver. He has been working in the tourism industry only for 2 years, but during this time he came to love and respect his work.
Dmitriy prefers driving around the north of Kyrgyzstan – Chuy valley and the region of Issyk-Kul Lake. He can suggest you one of his itineraries (popular among his customers) or he can drive you according to your own itinerary. The most popular Dmitriy’s itineraries are:
- Issyk-Ata Valley (6-8 hours): the Buddha rock tour – waterfall – bathing in hot springs -Burana tower – Holiday Centre Hawaii;
- Kegety Valley (5-8 hours): Kegety Valley – big waterfall – walking along the valley -Burana tower – Holiday Centre Hawaii;
- Alamedin Gorge – Chukurchak Gorge (4-8 hours): Chunkurchak Valley, Pigeon Waterfall – transfer to Alamedin Valley – Red Canyon tour – Warm Springs – walk around the valley – possibility to bath in the hot thermal water pool;
- Konorchek canyons (8-9 hours): 8 km hiking route;
- Bishkek – Ala-Archa gorge (4-8 hours);
- Burana – Cholpon-Ata (12-14 hours): departure early in the morning – Burana tower tour – Cholpon-Ata (walk along the lakeshore, Petroglyph Museum, Ruh-Ordo complex) – Boom canyon – Holiday Centre Hawaii;
- Issyk-Kul lake – Burana tower (2 days);
- Around Issyk-Kul lake (3 days): 3 days tour around Issyk-Kul lake visiting the main attractions.
If you need more information on any of these itineraries, don´t hesitate to contact Dmitriy using the contact form on the right.
Dmitriy can tell you a lot of interesting stories about the north of Kyrgyzstan, though he doesn´t have sufficient level of English (if you don´t speak Russian, you will need an interpreter).
As for the vehicle, Dmitriy has a comfortable and well-equipped SUV that can easily take you to any hard-to-reach areas of northern Kyrgyzstan.
So, if you decided to visit Kyrgyzstan, Dmitriy´s services can help you to enjoy your trip around the northern part of the country!
- Reference: DKG0019
- Name: Dmitriy
- Driving experience: 13 years
- Tourist driving experience: 2 years
- Language skills details: English – beginner
- Model: Nissan X Trail
- Year: 2003
- Passengers: up to 4
- Working area: the north of Kyrgyzstan (any location)
- Additional services: Dmitriy offers guide services for hiking tours.
Please note, that the prices listed in US dollars are indicative and approximate, they will vary depending on the USD/KGS rate! The real prices indicated by the service provider are listed in Kyrgyz soms (KGS)!
Prices for standard tours (USD/KGS):
You can find more detailed information about the itineraries above in DESCRIPTION part.
Price (KGS) per vehicle up to 4 passengers
*indicated by the service provider
Price (USD) per vehicle up to 4 passengers
|1. Issyk-Ata Valley (6-8 hours)||4500 KGS||65 USD|
|2. Burana (10-12 hours)||5000 KGS||72 USD|
|3. Alamedin Gorge – Chukurchak Gorge (4-8 hours):||4000 KGS||57,5 USD|
|4. Konorchek canyons (8-9 hours)||5500 KGS||79 USD|
|5. Bishkek – Ala-Archa gorge (4-8 hours)||5000 KGS||72 USD|
|6. Burana – Cholpon-Ata (12-14 hours)||8000 KGS||115 USD|
|7. Issyk-Kul lake – Burana tower (2 days)||14000 KGS||201 USD|
|8. Around Issyk-Kul lake (3 days)||19000 KGS||273 USD|
Prices for personalized itineraries: PLEASE, CONSULT THE SERVICE PROVIDER
If you want to book Dmitry’s services or if you need additional information, please, do not hesitate to contact him using the contact form on this page!
Remember, that your booking should be confirmed by the service provider and it does not represent a contractual relation with Central Asia Guidebook.
Doesn’t fit your needs or budget?
View more Drivers and Transport companies or let us help you! Fill out our service request form and we will do our best to help you find your ideal guide, driver, accommodation, tour or any other travel service in Central Asia!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The prices are indicative and may therefore vary depending on the current KGS/USD rate, number of days/kilometres of your itinerary or time of the year and do not represent a contractual relation with CAGB. Besides, Central Asia Guidebook is not responsible for the price changes made by service providers without notice.
You can check the actual kyrgyz currency exchange rates here or using Google services.