3-day tour to Bektau Ata mountains | Itinerary: Almaty – Balkhash – Bektau Ata – Almaty (Ref: AKZ0010-2).
- Featured images
3-day tour to Bektau-Ata mountains (Kazakhstan)
“3-day tour to Bektau-Ata mountains” is organized by Lana transport company.
Lana Transport Company has been working on the market of Kazakhstan for more than 10 years. This company offers its services on the territory of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, which may be convenient for you if you are planning to explore both countries. The main services of the company are: transfers (meeting and seeing off at the airport), hourly car rental within the city and long distance travelling.
All drivers working in this company are professionals with more than 10 years of driving experience, so your trip will be safe with them. Due to their extensive experience, Lana company staff members perfectly know all the roads of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan and all sites that are popular among the tourists. For this reason, your trip will be comfortable and safe with them.
- Duration: – 3 days / 2 nights
- Distance: car part 1500 km, hiking part 3 km
- Itinerary: Almaty – Balkhash – Bektau Ata – Almaty
- Transfers: Jeep or Mitsubishi Delica (for a group 1-5 people)
- Requiered equipment:warm clothes, trekking shoes, walking sticks; personal care products, medicines, personal utensils; cream from sunburn, sunglasses.
Please, keep in mind that this is a standard program; you can make any additions or changes.
Day 1: Almaty – Balkhash – Bektau-Ata
- 06.00 – departure to Bektau-Ata (8 hours on the way)
- 10.30 – Breakfast on the shore
- 13.00 – Lunch in a cafe in the city of Balkhash
- 14.30 – continuation of the trip (80 km)
- 16.00 – Installation of the tent camp (free time)
- 19.00 – Dinner by the fire
Day 2: Bektau-Ata
- 09.00 – breakfast
- 10.00 – Excursion to “Chest” rock (70 meters height
- 13.30 – Lunch in the open air
- 14.30 – Visit to the cave
- 20.00 – Dinner by the fire
Day 3: Bektau-Ata – Almaty
- 08.00 – breakfast
- 09.00 – Free time. Sun, wind and water create fancy shapes.
- 13.00 – Departure to the city of Balkhash
- 14.30 – Lunch in a cafe
- 15.30 – Departure to Almaty (stop by the lake)
- 22.00 – Arrival in Almaty
The price includes: accommodation in tents, tour service in Russian (in addition, you can order a guide in any language), meals (on 1 day dinner, 2 days, 3 times a day, 3 days breakfast), all tour transfers, mineral water
The price does not include: accommodation in hotels, transfer airport – hotel – airport, meals (1 day breakfast, lunch (average cost 2500 tenge), lunch on the 3rd day (average cost 1500 tenge), visa support to Kazakhstan, medical costs and insurance, additional excursions (not included in the tour program), personal expenses (such as excess or accommodation of luggage, laundry; telephone / telegraph / fax / e-mail), alcoholic beverages, mini bar and other services in hotel rooms, tipping for personal services.
|Group size||Price (USD)|
1240 USD per group
*620 USD per person
|more than 2 people||please, consult the service provider|
If you need additional information, please, do not hesitate to contact the service provider using the contact form on this page!
In order to book the activity, please, use the contact form on this page. Please, do not forget to indicate your trip dates.
Remember, that your booking should be confirmed by the service provider and it does not represent a contractual relation with Central Asia Guidebook.
Doesn’t fit your needs or budget?
View more Tours and Activities or let us help you! Fill out our service request form and we will do our best to help you find your ideal guide, driver, accommodation, tour or any other travel service in Central Asia!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The prices are indicative and may therefore vary depending on the current KGS/USD rate, number of days/kilometres of your itinerary or time of the year and do not represent a contractual relation with CAGB. Besides, Central Asia Guidebook is not responsible for the price changes made by service providers without notice.
You can check the actual kyrgyz currency exchange rates here or using Google services.