5-day tour: Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Aydarkul Lake – Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is organized by a team of energetic and highly qualified specialists who are ready to organize a trip of any complexity to any part of Uzbekistan (Ref: AUZ0004-4).
5-day tour: Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Aydarkul – Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
“5 -day tour: Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Aydarkul – Tashkent” is organized by Crocus Travel Group. It is a team of energetic and highly qualified specialists who are ready to organize a trip of any complexity to any part of Uzbekistan.
Crocus Travel Group offers the following services in the field of domestic tourism in Uzbekistan: cultural and recreational tourism, MICE services (business, congress), organization of group and individual trips, sightseeing tours and gastronomic tourism, as well as religious tourism and pilgrimage .
In addition, Crocus Travel Group experts will be happy to help you create a travel itinerary, advise on the most convenient flight option, book a flight, a comfortable hotel room and organize transfer from / to the airport, develop a cultural and entertainment program, and suggest places where you can enjoy national cuisine and, of course, they will take into account all your wishes and preferences. If necessary, Crocus Travel Group will assist you in obtaining visa, provide an interpreter or a guide, help you to rent a car, etc.
- Itinerary: Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Aydarkul – Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
- Duration: 5 days
Day 1: Tashkent
- Arrival in Tashkent
- Transfer to the hotel
- Hotel accommodation
- Walk around the city (on request)
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Samarkand
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Samarkand by car or by train (if there are available tickets)
- City Tour:
- Mirzo Ulugbek Observatory and Museum – Mausoleum of St. Daniel
- Mausoleum of Shahi Zinda – Mausoleum of Rukhabad – Gur Emir (the grave of Tamerlane – Timur the Great)
- Registan Square (Ulugbek Madrasah, Tilya-Kori Madrasah, Sher-Dor Madrasah)
- Bibikhanum Mosque
- “Siyab Bazaar”
- Dinner / Check-In and Overnight at the Hotel
Day 3: Bukhara
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Bukhara by car or by train (if there are available tickets)
- Walking tour through the ancient streets of Bukhara:
- Mausoleum of Samanids (Xv.), Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub (XII – XVI centuries), there is a source of healing water inside, St. Job (Ayub), Bolo-Khauz Mosque (XVIII century).
- Ark Fortress – a stately citadel, a home for the rulers of Bukhara, the stronghold of their power (I century BC – XIX century)
- Magokki Attori Mosque (X– XVI centuries), Gau-Kushon Ensemble (XVI century), Bukhara Caravanserai, Tim Abdullahan (XVI century), covered bazaar.
- Ulugbek Madrasah (XV century), Abdullazizkhan Madrasah (XV century), Poi Kalon Architectural Ensemble (XVII century): the existing Mir-i-Arab Madrasah, the great minaret and Kalyan Mosque.
- Dinner at the Lyabi Khavuz complex
- Check-in and overnight at the hotel
Day 4: Aydarkul Lake
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Transfer to Nurata by car
- Walking through the ruins of an ancient fortress, rock paintings of primitive people, the holy spring of Chashma
- Transfer to Aydarkul Lake by car
- Accommodation in a yurt camp, the world of nomadic life, fishing (upon request)
- Dinner, campfire evening, live folk music
- Overnight in a yurt under a starry sky.
Day 5: Aydarkul Lake – Tashkent
- Camel ride
- Transfer to Tashkent by car, stop for lunch
- Arrival in Tashkent
- Free time
- Transfer to the airport, or check-in at the hotel while waiting for the transfer to the airport.
* the program can be supplemented or changed as you wish
- The tour price includes: train tickets, Russian & English – speaking guide, comfortable transport for the entire route, entrance fees, transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport, hotel accommodation (DBL, Trpl accommodation), accommodation in yurts (+ 3 meals a day, + entertainment program).
- The tour price does not include: Payment for photos and videos of attractions, additional services, meals.
Price per 1 person (USD)
|5-day tour: Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Aydarkul – Tashkent||from 590 USD|
If you need additional information, please, do not hesitate to contact the service provider using the contact form on this page!
In order to book the activity, please, use the contact form on this page. Please, do not forget to indicate your trip dates.
Remember, that your booking should be confirmed by the service provider and it does not represent a contractual relation with Central Asia Guidebook.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The prices are indicative and may therefore vary depending on the current UZS/USD rate, number of days/kilometres of your itinerary or time of the year and do not represent a contractual relation with CAGB. Besides, Central Asia Guidebook is not responsible for the price changes made by service providers without notice.
You can check the actual uzbek currency exchange rates here or using Google services.
Doesn’t fit your needs or budget?
View more Tours and Activities or let us help you! Fill out our service request form and we will do our best to help you find your ideal guide, driver, accommodation, tour or any other travel service in Central Asia!